Any recommendations on Bay Area (Fremont/Hayward) meetups?

Any recommendations on Bay Area (Fremont/Hayward) meetups?

Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 137 posts · 42 votes

Hi everyone, 

I am interested in getting to know more people who are interested in real estate. Any recommendations on good meetups in the Bay Area, especially near Fremont/Hayward? 

Thanks,

Gin 

6Reply
19 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 13 posts · 8 votes
    3y

    Hi Jin, 

    I’m from Fremont and a new bee to real estate investing. Would love to join any meet up you end up finding :)


    Divya

  • New to Real Estate · Fremont, CA · Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    Hi there,

    Would also be interested in a Fremont meetup.  Keep me posted!

    Chris

  • Investor · Ottawa, Ontario · Member since 2016 · 225 posts · 46 votes
    3y

    I can join this meetuo too as I moved back to the area 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.