Relaxed/casual coffee meetup in Cerritos - Sat 9/8 2pm

Relaxed/casual coffee meetup in Cerritos - Sat 9/8 2pm

Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 29 posts · 32 votes

Hello BP! Another new-ish investor and I are meeting for coffee this Sat at 2pm to discuss pretty much anything that comes to mind. FYI this is just a casual meet / greet. If anyone else is interested, comment below and I'll send over the details. 

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • SoCal · Member since 2017 · 30 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    Hi @James Yoo. I just saw this post but am definitely interested in meeting up in Cerritos for a casual meet and greet if you organize another one! I am a new investor as well. :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.