Seeking Property Manager in Los Angeles and Wilmington Ca

Seeking Property Manager in Los Angeles and Wilmington Ca

Devin E.Pro Member
Investor · Torrance, CA · Member since 2014 · 75 posts · 13 votes

Hello All, 

I have recently become extremely busy with my job and I no longer have the time to manage my properties. I wanted to know if anyone could help me out with some referrals on great property managers. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

The properties mentioned above are both Duplex's, one is located in the city of Los Angeles and the other is in Wilmington. 

Thank you, 

Devin

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Devin E.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · Torrance, CA · Member since 2014 · 75 posts · 13 votes
    8y

    if this was posted in the wrong form I apologize 

  • Contractor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    Devin E. It’s the correct thread, not a lot usually check this thread tho. Try Contractors thread.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.