Flippers / New build in Hot Springs Arkansas?

Flippers / New build in Hot Springs Arkansas?

Little Rock, AR · Member since 2014 · 20 posts · 3 votes

Anyone flipping or building in Hot Springs? Inner city / downtown? Would love to connect with you. I'm seeking mostly buy and hold for long term rentals, but I think there's room for strategizing with flippers/builders to increase values and shore up sections of neighborhoods in chunks at a time if a group of people are working together. There is a shortage of renovated / newer homes in the area. 

0Reply
32 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 61 posts · 36 votes
5y

@Ricco Ardemagni, every couple of months...I"m planning to get up there in about 3 weeks, we should grab a drink and chat. 

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 61 posts · 36 votes
    5y

    Hello Ricco...I have started yet but Hot Springs is on my list to dive into. Maybe we can sync up...

  • Investor · Hot Springs Village, AR · Member since 2018 · 112 posts · 56 votes
    5y

    You may want to check out Hot Springs Landlord Association and Hot Springs RE Investor Meetup. Both have Facebook groups. HS RE Investor Meetup is having its monthly meeting tonight at Smoken in Style at 6:00

  • Little Rock, AR · Member since 2014 · 20 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @Brandon Baker That would be great. Do you travel this way very often? Would be great to meet and collaborate some.

  • Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 61 posts · 36 votes
    5y

    @Ricco Ardemagni, every couple of months...I"m planning to get up there in about 3 weeks, we should grab a drink and chat. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Russellville, AR · Member since 2014 · 684 posts · 509 votes
    4y

    Hey Ricco!  I haven't invested in Hot Springs....yet.  I'm in Russellville.  I'm apart of a couple of Facebook groups that are constantly posting flip worthy properties down there.  Shoot me a message and I'll try and get you set up!

  • Little Rock, AR · Member since 2014 · 20 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    @Brandon Baker great! DM sent. 

  • Little Rock, AR · Member since 2014 · 20 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    @Billy Daniel thanks! DM sent! 

  • Little Rock, AR · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Yes! I'm in the Little Rock area and I'm currently working with a flipper in Hot Springs. I have a property of his I just started marketing.  I'm down there frequently and I looked at 3 properties yesterday. 

    Let's connect, and I can send it to you and we can connect for other investment opportunities.

  • Little Rock, AR · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Cheers bud. I'm in Little Rock but have been eying the op zones in Spa City. Our lake house is on Ouachita so I drive thru every weekend and am scaling that direction. Lets link up - I have some solid RE connections down there w/ agents and most of my college friends went to Lake Hamilton high. 

  • Little Rock, AR · Member since 2014 · 20 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    @Jennifer Dunlap @Matthew Kane Great, yes let's connect guys. I'll DM you both my contact info. Thanks!

  • Little Rock, AR · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Awesome! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.