What do you think where to buy discount gift cards?

What do you think where to buy discount gift cards?

Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 0 votes

Assuming you have something to spend them on, gift cards are as good as money. Do you know the best online retailer where we can buy discount gift cards.

0Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Enfield, CT · Member since 2017 · 73 posts · 26 votes
9y
There's a few apps. I have heard the app "raise" is good, but there are others available. You can buy discounted gift cards for like Home Depot and other stores and save a good chunk of change. Happy hunting.
See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Enfield, CT · Member since 2017 · 73 posts · 26 votes
    9y
    There's a few apps. I have heard the app "raise" is good, but there are others available. You can buy discounted gift cards for like Home Depot and other stores and save a good chunk of change. Happy hunting.
  • Investor · Kaneohe, HI · Member since 2015 · 91 posts · 36 votes
    9y

    abcgiftcards.com. have bought thousands of dollars worth of cards from them for various retailers and have never had an issue.

  • Investor · Tallahassee, FL · Member since 2015 · 62 posts · 48 votes
    9y

    I buy discount gift cards all of the time and save big. Note that the savings rates on the gift cards are always changing on each site and vary from site to site. When you see the rate get above 10% it's time to buy. I haven't had an issue with the following companies yet-Giftcardgranny, Saveya, Cardpool, and Raise. If you want to spend a few extra minutes you can save even more on items doing the following:

    For Lowe's I've gotten up to 34% off: Sign up for Post office mail forwarding for 10% off coupon, shop discount gift card sites for above 10% off gift cards (the best I've gotten was 18% off), buy the gift cards through topcashback website (1-4% off), purchase gift cards with citi double cash credit card for an extra 2% off.

    I bought a Neato vacuum that retails for $500 for $364 (shipped to the house) using the same method above except substituting the 10% off mail coupon from the post office with bed bath and beyonds typical 20% off. 

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    thanks all for your valuable feedback..

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.