Have Potential Innovative Business Idea But Need A Partner With Capital

Have Potential Innovative Business Idea But Need A Partner With Capital

Leominster, MA · Member since 2013 · 38 posts · 5 votes

Well folks,

I am practically broke at the moment, and have a terrible credit score. However, I have a plan to turn about 10-50 acres of land into a sustainable development center for learning how to implement aquaponics and renewable energy systems (wind, wave, tide, solar and geothermal) for year round food and energy production. I am looking for states/locales that have relatively lax building codes, and that can actually provide me with incentives for my plan.

I am looking for a partner who would be willing to fund the down payment and share in the proceeds with me. I would be responsible for all operations management, maintenance and the likes. I have the capability to do the leg work, it's just a matter of when and where things will take place.

If anyone is interested in this particular venture, please call or text me @ (978) 549-0853 and we can discuss matters of developing a successful business plan



Thanks,

Patrick S.

1Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Residential Real Estate Broker · Winchester, VA · Member since 2014 · 136 posts · 34 votes
9y

I have a development in Texas that is targeted to have a sustainable focus. The bedrooms pay for the development. The sustainable aspects such as solar, rain water harvesting, and a micro farm are gravy. 

I also have resources and a business interest in aquaponic farms. This is a big topic in a very fragmented industry. I have some very specific thoughts. The colleagues of mine that provide the expertise on the topic are profitably operating a system similar that that of the UVI. 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 891 votes
    11y

    How much capital you need?

    You have your business plan laid out?

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Winchester, VA · Member since 2014 · 136 posts · 34 votes
    9y

    I have a development in Texas that is targeted to have a sustainable focus. The bedrooms pay for the development. The sustainable aspects such as solar, rain water harvesting, and a micro farm are gravy. 

    I also have resources and a business interest in aquaponic farms. This is a big topic in a very fragmented industry. I have some very specific thoughts. The colleagues of mine that provide the expertise on the topic are profitably operating a system similar that that of the UVI. 

  • Puget Sound · Member since 2019 · 11 posts · 13 votes
    7y

    Patrick, any updates on progress of your idea?  With the population getting larger every year and the price of food skyrocketing....not only is this efficient but logically a sound business venture for the foreseeable future

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.