scaling using other peoples money

scaling using other peoples money

Investor · Eureka Ca · Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 15 votes

Hey BP, 

I am a small time investor in northern California. I have 6 properties that are practically leveraged with a total value of 3 million +/-  (10 doors)

I have a opportunity that is outside of my knowledge and comfort zone. 4.5 million dollar large multi family out of state with sellers willing to finance. 

the property pencils, I am curious if there's a creative way to buy this with little to no money down? instead of seller financing the first, is it possible for them to finance the down payment, or at least most of it? 

I've always read about no money out of pocket deals, but in my market the competition usually means sellers arent nearly willing to carry mortgages, unless your willing to over pay anyway. 

0Reply
22 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    3y

    @Syman Scarpellino

    Bank will not lend on a MF deal with a second on it with no money in deal

    You can partner with someone, wholesale it or see if owner finance entire amount

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    Other than seller financing, you can bring in partners in exchange for equity. You will undergo the GP & LP relationship. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.