Investor · Colorado Springs CO · Member since 2014 · 535 posts · 253 votes
We are looking to have the kitchen cabinets in one of our Scottsdale apartments replaced. We want decent quality (plywood boxes), but it doesn't need to be fancy, just looking to update the kitchen for a good price.
Anyone have any recommendations for a contractor they've used, or a cabinet supplier who can also do the install?
tampa, FL · Member since 2014 · 86 posts · 23 votes
11y
ryan raisley is a great contractor and honest guy, does mostly commercial stuff and may not have the time, hes pretty busy but may be worth it to reach out to him. Hes got a website, just google him.
Realtor · Mesa, AZ · Member since 2014 · 158 posts · 56 votes
11y
Agree that BMO is a good option. I typically use Granite Concepts in Gilbert, AZ. They are one-stop shopping for cabinets, granite, install, and design. I know others who often use both Diamond Kitchen and Tanners.
Investor · Colorado Springs CO · Member since 2014 · 535 posts · 253 votes
11y
Thanks guys! Just wanted to let you know that I called several different places, and we ended up going with Diamond Kitchen and Bath. Working on getting the installation scheduled.
Thanks guys! Just wanted to let you know that I called several different places, and we ended up going with Diamond Kitchen and Bath. Working on getting the installation scheduled.