Real Estate Attorney recommendation Seattle Bellevue area

Real Estate Attorney recommendation Seattle Bellevue area

Issaquah, WA · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 2 votes

Does anyone have an recommendations for a good real estate attorney in the greater Seattle area?  I'd prefer Eastside around the Bellevue - Issaquah area.  I'm looking to start real investing by doing flips so I'd like to have a good attorney on my team.  Thanks!

1Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor / Lender · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 730 votes
    11y

    A lot of investors in REAPS like Doug Owens, but he's in Ballard (although he'll come to the Eastside REAPS monthly meetings).  I haven't tried him yet though.

    I've had a good experience with Jerry Walker, who is in Bellevue/Redmond.  I agreed with his way of thinking more than most other attorneys.

    I think both give a discount if you're a part of REAPS.

  • Investor · Marysville, WA · Member since 2014 · 146 posts · 62 votes
    11y

    I REALLY like Doug Owens!  Just my .02 :)

    -AA

  • Issaquah, WA · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Thanks for the recommendations!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.