Richmond, Virginia Real Estate Attorney Recommendation?

Richmond, Virginia Real Estate Attorney Recommendation?

Investor · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2014 · 40 posts · 2 votes

Greetings!  I'm looking for a recommendation on an experienced RE attorney in the Richmond, Virginia area.  I'm looking specifically for someone with securities experience, and experience forming LLCs with 'silent' partners.  I guess someone in Richmond isn't completely necessary, but we expect to invest in that area of Virginia.

Thanks!

Dan

0Reply
17 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Richmond, VA · Member since 2015 · 52 posts · 105 votes
    11y

    I ise mark Fleckenstien he has been very good for me and set up my llc as well as all my closings. His paralegal holly is very good as well. 

  • Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 183 posts · 22 votes
    11y

    You may be able to find some of them through the local bar.

  • Midlothian, VA · Member since 2014 · 65 posts · 15 votes
    11y

    I am from Richmond and have not used either of these guys but have met them both at the local REIA meetings. Hope one can help you out.

    Sean Tluchak  804-257-7255

    David Stoyanoff  804-622-6888

  • Glen Allen, VA · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 0 votes
    11y

    Hello Dan,

    David Stoyanoff at Torus Law can help you set up your LLC and answer your questions.

    Phone: 804.747.7555

  • Investor · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2014 · 40 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Thank you!

  • Property Manager · Richmond, VA · Member since 2013 · 34 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    Bill Jeffries of Kane Jeffries. 

    He is old school and knows Richmond real estate. 

    Not going to be the cheapest listed in this thread - but do not skimp on legal advice. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.