Moving to SLC - Looking to owner-occupy a MFR

Moving to SLC - Looking to owner-occupy a MFR

Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 14 votes

Hello, 

I will be moving to SLC shortly and am looking to purchase a MFR, living in one of the units. I lived in SLC back in 2008, up in the Aves and working up Big Cottonwood Canyon.

I have some questions about the different areas, the rentability of properties in those areas, and where the better tenants often live for better monthly rates.

I am extremely interested in living up in the canyons, above the smog!

I'm also looking to network with folks in the area and to discuss deals!

I look forward to meeting folks from SLC and doing deals!

Best, Eamon

2Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Highland, UT · Member since 2015 · 407 posts · 272 votes
    9y

    @Eamon Conheady I'd be happy to help. What areas are you wondering about in particular?

  • Rental Property Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2017 · 104 posts · 33 votes
    7y

    @Eamon Conheady & @Becca Summers

     Sorry for the late response. How did the move go Eamon? 

    Have you had some success here in Utah since the move? 

    I'd be curious to know if you guys are going to any meet ups or events that have been really helpful for you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.