Can someone recommend an attorney to do a quiet title San Antonio

Can someone recommend an attorney to do a quiet title San Antonio

Joe S.Pro Member
Investor · San Antonio · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes

Can someone recommend an attorney to do a quiet title suit in San Antonio Texas? 

0Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Cedar Park, TX · Member since 2016 · 463 posts · 177 votes
4y

I'm not sure if Allison Tipton does that, but she does everything else for investors in Texas. Feel free to give her a call, if she can't help you I'm sure she can point you in the right direction. 

https://www.tiptonlawfirmsa.com

Fill free to tell her I sent you.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Cedar Park, TX · Member since 2016 · 463 posts · 177 votes
    4y

    I'm not sure if Allison Tipton does that, but she does everything else for investors in Texas. Feel free to give her a call, if she can't help you I'm sure she can point you in the right direction. 

    https://www.tiptonlawfirmsa.com

    Fill free to tell her I sent you.

  • Ronald RohdePro Member
    Attorney · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    @Jerel Ehlert can you help?

  • Attorney · Austin, TX · Member since 2014 · 888 posts · 759 votes
    4y

    Sure.  Done these before.  Feel free to reach out to my office.  Let's talk about it.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.