Looking for a Broker to help me BRRR in San Antonio

Looking for a Broker to help me BRRR in San Antonio

Investor · Schertz, TX · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 6 votes

In the midst of my first real reno......and want to get a head of the game and find a broker who works with investors seeking to BRRR, here in San Antonio, or anywhere really.

2Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 25 posts · 28 votes
8y

I work with several investors that use the BRRR, whenever you are finished with your current projects, feel free to reach out to me to help you acquire your next deal! @PJ Kokesh @Ben Rodrigue @Jeff B. Harrison

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Austin, TX · Member since 2014 · 74 posts · 48 votes
    8y

    I know a couple of solid agents down in SA. 

    Send me a PM and I'll be happy to make an introduction.

  • Lender · Hutto, TX · Member since 2017 · 95 posts · 60 votes
    8y

    Reach out to Chris Carillo.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    8y
    I’m in the same situation with my first reno. Good luck PJ!
  • Investor · Schertz, TX · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    @Michael Jones do you have any contact info for Chris Carillo?

  • Rental Property Investor · Schertz, TX · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    I might have some suggestions for you. PM me if you are still looking neighbor. 

  • Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 25 posts · 28 votes
    8y

    I work with several investors that use the BRRR, whenever you are finished with your current projects, feel free to reach out to me to help you acquire your next deal! @PJ Kokesh @Ben Rodrigue @Jeff B. Harrison

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.