Investors in Houston TX, Katy TX Cypress TX

Investors in Houston TX, Katy TX Cypress TX

Investor · Cypress, TX · Member since 2017 · 28 posts · 5 votes

I am looking to network with investors buying property in Houston  TX, Cypress TX, and Katy TX. Please contact me if interested in connecting.

0Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Katy, TX · Member since 2013 · 417 posts · 171 votes
    9y
    Hello Marcus Spurlock I'm here in Katy. There is an upcoming informal meetup this Thursday evening that Adam W. arranged. I will copy you on the thread so you can see the date/time. Hope to see you there
  • Investor · Cypress, TX · Member since 2017 · 28 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Sound great! I'm in.

  • Real Estate Agent · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 31 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    @Marcus Spurlock and @Jordan Decuir I'd be happy to help if you need it. I'm not in those markets but if you need someone to make contracts for you I got you. Also I can send back a portion of my buyer's commission at closing to you as a rebate to help you save some $$.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.