Current Flood Conditions for Houston near Hobby Airport

Current Flood Conditions for Houston near Hobby Airport

Real Estate Consultant · Camarillo, CA · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes

I am reaching out to investors in the Area North of the Hobby Airport in SE Houston.  My property manager say all is well, but I would like to hear what you are seeing out there.  Thanks BP community for any assistance.

I hear that Corpus is getting hit pretty bad.  How is Beaumont?

@Eric Tait

@Ben Hughes

2Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Eric TaitPro Member
Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 314 posts · 146 votes
11y

Everything is drying out now, my manager has not called with any issues. 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Katy, TX · Member since 2014 · 134 posts · 18 votes
    11y

    The added cost of required flood insurance and windstorm insurance would be better suited for small energy efficient properties.

  • Eric TaitPro Member
    Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 314 posts · 146 votes
    11y

    Everything is drying out now, my manager has not called with any issues. 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Camarillo, CA · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    Mine is high and dry as well.  Glad to hear that it is drying up.

    Thanks 

  • Investor · Cypress, TX · Member since 2013 · 403 posts · 59 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Jeff Greenberg:

    I am reaching out to investors in the Area North of the Hobby Airport in SE Houston.  My property manager say all is well, but I would like to hear what you are seeing out there.  Thanks BP community for any assistance.

    I hear that Corpus is getting hit pretty bad.  How is Beaumont?

    @Eric Tait

    @Ben Hughes

     Rained hard again this morning and continued flooding.  Worse than the day before in the suburbs.

  • Real Estate Broker · Cypress, TX · Member since 2013 · 822 posts · 468 votes
    11y

    Yeah rain expected for at least another week. The roads are a mess, but glad your properties are all ok @Jeff Greenberg and @Eric Tait.

  • Investor · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2012 · 554 posts · 232 votes
    11y

    All dry for us.  I was worried about our Sugar Land house since SL got drenched the hardest, but thankfully all was ok other than some street flooding.  Now if I can get a 48 hour break from the rain so my guys can paint the exterior I'd be a happy camper!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.