Looking for First Rental Property in Knox County, TN

Looking for First Rental Property in Knox County, TN

Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes

I just moved to Knoxville recently and have been looking for my first property to rent out or refurbish and sell. I was a contractor for 8 years so I know the ins and outs of updating and maintaining properties. I wanted to try my hand at owning and renting properties. If anyone knows of any properties or landlords that would be willing to answer some general questions that would be fantastic. 

Thank You

0Reply
26 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 41 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    Hey Justin - I'm an investor based in Knoxville who has been investing in the area over the last 5 years. Shoot me a PM. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.