Any Property Management Recommendations in TN?

Any Property Management Recommendations in TN?

Investor · Milpitas, CA · Member since 2015 · 71 posts · 72 votes

Hi all,

Context:

I've been using a Property Management company that I loved for a while.

They were pretty independent and was just able to do manage without much of my intervention.

But probably 6 months ago, they've switched to using Virtual Assistants and they are now fairly incompetent; instead of making their own decisions, they're asking me for every little thing. They've also took an extra month to remove a delinquent tenant because the Virtual Assistant "felt bad" for having to not renew a family, even though they weren't paying all the rent.

Instead of insulating the owner against any management issues, they're basically forcing me to manage the situation--which defeats the point of Property Management.

Thus, I'm paying the same amount of 10% management fee for a service that's gone severely downhill.

Am thinking about switching.

Question:

Anyone have any recommendations on who I might talk to for managing SFHs in the Cordova/Germantown area?

0Reply
3 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Memphis, TN · Member since 2015 · 152 posts · 132 votes
8y

I just sent you an inbox of a company I recommend. 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Memphis, TN · Member since 2015 · 152 posts · 132 votes
    8y

    I just sent you an inbox of a company I recommend. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Newburgh, IN · Member since 2014 · 95 posts · 15 votes
    8y

    Hi Angelo, we operate a property management company with about 400 units in the Greater Nashville area.  We have a satellite office in Memphis (Property Management Inc of Memphis) that may be able to help.  Let me know if you'd like me to connect you with our staff there.

  • Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 485 posts · 384 votes
    8y

    @Angelo Wong when the times get tough, the tough get going as the song goes. @Verna Littleton and @Nathan Beach have jumped in and are ready to rock.

    From our experience with human beings, we always scout at least three other alternatives who can jump in and take over at any given time since we can't afford to slip. Explore over 23,000 real estate-related companies here on BP, you will, after some time and vetting, find your next property manager in your area.

  • Property Manager · Memphis, TN · Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    @Angelo Wong Feel free to dm me if you're still looking for a PM. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.