Looking for South Carolina RE attorney and selling agent

Looking for South Carolina RE attorney and selling agent

Investor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 1 vote

Good morning!

I am looking for referrals for an experienced South Carolina RE attorney that is familiar with 'wholesaling' and 'subject to' transactions.

I am also looking for a Columbia, SC based selling agent that has experience working with investors.

Any feedback would be much appreciated!

Jason

0Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Mount Pleasant, SC · Member since 2013 · 547 posts · 235 votes
8y

Rich Bolen at Grier, Cox, and Cranshaw has closed a couple of deals from me that I bought from wholesalers. He also speaks at REIA meetings. Investor-friendly.

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jonathan EdmundPro Member
    North Myrtle Beach, SC · Member since 2017 · 58 posts · 40 votes
    8y

    Hey Jason,

    I'm a selling agent in the Myrtle Beach SC area. I can refer you out to a Columbia based agent if you'd like. I can work Columbia and know the area it's just not my primary area of focus. But I could get you in touch with an agent in the area who has worked with investors. 

    Also, if you're ever looking to invest in Horry or Georgetown County let me know, I work with a lot of investors in those areas.

  • Rental Property Investor · Greenville SC & Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2011 · 109 posts · 28 votes
    8y

    Jason, which area of SC for the attorney?  I can refer you the guy we use if you're looking in the Greenville area.   

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Mount Pleasant, SC · Member since 2013 · 547 posts · 235 votes
    8y

    Rich Bolen at Grier, Cox, and Cranshaw has closed a couple of deals from me that I bought from wholesalers. He also speaks at REIA meetings. Investor-friendly.

  • Investor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    @Account Closed this is very helpful.  i appreciate the referral!

  • Rental Property Investor · Greenville SC & Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2011 · 109 posts · 28 votes
    8y

    @Jason Hill we use G.H. Bobotis and he does a great job at a fair price. We have done a lot of deals with him and everything has gone well. Bobotis Law Firm, LLC in Greenville. Not sure if I can put contact info in the post. PM me if you need his contact info.

  • Investor · Columbia, SC · Member since 2015 · 57 posts · 7 votes
    8y
    We’ve used Rich Bolen on numerous occasions. I agree with Russ, very knowledgeable, professional, and is very good on time.
  • Realtor · Columbia, SC · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 5 votes
    8y
    Hi Jason I am a realtor in the Columbia, with experience working with investors. I'd love to chat with you about the Columbia market!
  • Rental Property Investor · Myrtle Beach, SC · Member since 2017 · 134 posts · 71 votes
    8y

    For Myrtle Beach area I have used Jennifer Mullins with the Murray Law office. She has done an excellent job both times and very easy to work with.  Know a few other people who have used her and they were happy with her work as well. 

  • Charleston, SC · Member since 2013 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Who would you recommend in Charleston that is familiar with wholesaling. Is there someone in addition to Mark Weeks? 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Mount Pleasant, SC · Member since 2013 · 547 posts · 235 votes
    8y

    John Q Florence. Brian Collie, several others. Assignment of contract is pretty common. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.