Need Real Estate Agent in Rhode Island/Southern Mass Area

Need Real Estate Agent in Rhode Island/Southern Mass Area

Engineer · Providence, RI · Member since 2012 · 56 posts · 17 votes

Hello,

I am looking for an investor friendly real estate agent in the Rhode Island/souther MASS region.  This person would ideally be knowledgeable about both buy and hold and fix N flip single family and multi family properties.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Rick

0Reply
18 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Buy and Hold Investor · Cranston, RI · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    Rick, I'd suggest going to any of the RI or Mass groups mentioned in this recent related thread, and then talking to some of the agents present until you find one you resonate with: https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/432/topics/16...

  • Engineer · Providence, RI · Member since 2012 · 56 posts · 17 votes
    11y

    Thanks for the information.  I was able to connect with someone.

    Rick

  • Providence, RI · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    11y
    Rick, Checking in to see if you are still in service for Real Estate agent in Rhode Island and Southern Ma. I do have a small team assembled, of professionals - Lenders and Attorney Looking to partner up the Investor to growth our business together. Chris Ireland E mail [email protected]
  • Rental Property Investor · Providence, RI · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 594 votes
    11y

    @Rick Jones

    If you are still in need, feel free to inbox me as I have 2 very reputable referrals that I could pass along.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.