Lawyer in PA who could close subject-to?

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Dallas TX, United States · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    If you are in Western PA, I have a few lawyers who can close a subject too deal. just PM me

  • Attorney · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Paul T.

    What location? By the way, most attorney's and title companies can close a subject to deal. The problem is that most of them won't issue title insurance.

    Disclaimer: While I’m an attorney licensed to practice in PA, I’m not your attorney. What I wrote above does not create an attorney/client relationship between us. I wrote the above for informational purposes. Do not rely on it for legal advice. Always consult with your attorney before you rely on the above information.

  • Investor · Fairfax, VA · Member since 2017 · 57 posts · 22 votes
    7y

    @Josh Caldwell@Chris K.Harrisburg and Hershey area. I talked to a real estate lawyer referred to me and he said he's never seen this done, even after working with dozens of successful real estate investors.

  • Attorney · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Paul T.

    Well, it's a pretty risky strategy. I'm not surprised that a lawyer could spend an entire career without having to do one. 

    That's not uncommon by the way. For example, most experienced real-estate lawyers I've met have no idea what wholesalers do. For most successful real-estate lawyers, it's just not their bread-and-butter clientele.  

    Disclaimer: While I’m an attorney licensed to practice in PA, I’m not your attorney. What I wrote above does not create an attorney/client relationship between us. I wrote the above for informational purposes. Do not rely on it for legal advice. Always consult with your attorney before you rely on the above information.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.