I am looking for a great ROOFER in Harrisburg, PA

I am looking for a great ROOFER in Harrisburg, PA

Investor · Phoenixville, PA · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 1 vote

Hey All,

I'm in need of a new roof for one of my SFH that is located in Harrisburg, PA. Does anyone out there have someone they have used and would recommend? I am looking for an estimate ASAP. Thanks in advance!

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Camp Hill, PA · Member since 2016 · 69 posts · 17 votes
    9y

    Sent you a PM

  • Rockville, MD · Member since 2013 · 15 posts · 11 votes
    9y

    @Dan M. - It looks like Jason already sent you a note, but he is the guy I would recommend. He just wrapped up a roof repair for me, and I left a fairly detailed review on his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/stutenrothassociates/

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.