Any investors in Pheonixville, pa? Lets network!

Most Popular Reply

Developer · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 904 votes
10y

@Cody Hahn recommend you join the Montgomery and Chester county subgroup of the DIG REIA

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · New Cumberland, PA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I'm in Harrisburg and semi new to investing, but having trouble finding an investments. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Malvern, PA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 934 votes
    10y

    I am in West Chester, PA and primarily invest in Delaware County.

  • Developer · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 904 votes
    10y

    @Cody Hahn there are about a 100 of us.

    Message me if you have good deals in Phoenixville, West Chester or any B+ area in Montgomery or Chester counties.

  • Developer · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 904 votes
    10y

    @Cody Hahn recommend you join the Montgomery and Chester county subgroup of the DIG REIA

  • Investor · Wayne, PA · Member since 2014 · 40 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    I invest in Norristown but love the potential of Phoenixville. I strongly recommend DIG and I can refer you to a realtor who knows investing and Phoenixville.

  • Real Estate Agent · san luis obispo, CA · Member since 2016 · 30 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    @Account Closed  May be a stupid question but what is DIG and how do I join?

  • Developer · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 904 votes
    10y

    @Cody Hahn 

    DIG is the local REIA and stands for Diversified Investor Group. Google it with Philadelphia as a keyword.

    @Steve Babiak can help you join.

  • Real Estate Agent · Pottstown, PA · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    @Cody Hahn

    Welcome to BP and real estate investing in general. Pheonixville is a great place to look and there are a number of investors you can connect with there. It will take some work to find a great deal, but it's possible. I agree with Jim and Percy, go to a DIG meeting and make some connections. Also, take advantage of all the resources here on BP. Good luck to you.

  • Investor · Phoenixville, PA · Member since 2015 · 74 posts · 31 votes
    10y

    My brother and I own a handful of properties in Phoenixville. Check out the Phoenixville Real Estate Investors Association on facebook. Feel free to reach out with deals or $$$! 

  • West Norriton, PA · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I'm about to start renting out my condo in West Norriton; excited to get started!

    Interviewing local property managers this week; any recommendations?

  • Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2013 · 167 posts · 64 votes
    10y

    Phoenixville is really seeing major development $$$s being funneled into the downtown scene right now. You have Toll Brothers finalizing their apartment project as well as the recent apartments built on Bridge Street. 

    There are always "deals" out there, it all depends on what criteria you are looking at for your own investment. 

    I do know that my office does have a few 'quiet listings' right now in the Phoenixville market. Let me know if you want me to get more information - best of luck to all!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.