Contractors in Beaverton or Portland, Oregon area

Contractors in Beaverton or Portland, Oregon area

Flipper/Rehabber · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 119 posts · 121 votes

Hello BP,

Does anyone know of a solid contractor I can use on a current rehab of mine in the Beaverton, Oregon area? Would love some recommendations from people you have worked with. 

1Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Newberg, OR · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Rick Hoggan: 503-706-1309

    He installed some windows for me last year, and he is a licensed, bonded, and insured contractor (and he does more than just windows). He's the only contractor I've worked with who shows up on time, which I think says a lot.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Brentwood, NH · Member since 2014 · 32 posts · 23 votes
    11y

    I hope this doesn't break any Bigger Pockets rules, mate, but I came upon a very handy service through Home Depot a few months ago. I went to their contractor's desk, asking if they knew of any chaps that worked on siding. They said that they have a source, and that it would only take a few minutes to get going. Apparently, (well, actually), they use RedBeacon.com. They have a big database of contractors of all kinds that have proven themselves to Home Depot in several areas such as reliability, availability, and response to calls. They reached out to five local contractors, (while I waited), and then gave me a list of who I should expect calls from. Literally, within five minutes, my phone was ringing. I chatted with all five of them, and picked the one I felt was the best match. We made an appointment; I signed a contract; within a few days he completed the work, and I paid him. It was very simple, and I was very satisfied! I liked the fact that their efforts were supported by a place on Home Depot's referral system, as opposed to my leaving messages on someone's phone, not knowing if I'll ever hear back...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.