Does Anyone Own/Manage Assisted Living Facilities in TX/OK

Does Anyone Own/Manage Assisted Living Facilities in TX/OK

Real Estate Investor · Acworth, GA · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 3 votes

Happy New Year!


Very simply - i am looking for an existing group/company that currently manages/operates and/or owns assisted living facilities in Texas/Oklahoma or someone that is able to run a facility with live-in-managers from afar.  

I live in N.Metro Atlanta and I have a time sensitive opportunity that I would like to offer to someone that can operate a facility that was previously an assisted living/transition house.  

I believe the building sleeps about 30-36 safely and by design.  The structure is in pretty good shape and is conveniently located walking distance to/from the city center.  

A partner of mine owns this building and the rate at which the long term lease could be obtained is quite attractive.  Should be some very worthwhile cash-flow to the right company/person.  

Please feel free to contact me directly or on here...and I will try to answer questions.  This is a time sensitive situation. Please contact me ASAP if you are interested and can control this type of opportunity.  

To a great 2017!
Kyle

0Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Architect, Green design/build consultant · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2015 · 62 posts · 12 votes
9y
Where is the building located?
See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Princeton, TX · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Is the property located in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex?

  • Architect, Green design/build consultant · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2015 · 62 posts · 12 votes
    9y
    Where is the building located?
  • Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2015 · 229 posts · 58 votes
    9y
    Kyle Wells , I do have an excellent company in DFW, if your prop. is there. Would you mind shooting me an email? Thanks!
  • Real Estate Investor · Acworth, GA · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    @Scott Scharl, @Aisha E., @Account Closed - 

    THanks for the response!

    The facility is located in Muskogee, OK.  From Atlanta, I fly into Dallas/Ft.Worth, and drive north 75 to Muskogee.  

  • Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2015 · 229 posts · 58 votes
    9y

    Oh, I see. Thanks for clarifying @Kyle Wells

  • Real Estate Investor · Acworth, GA · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    @Scott Scharl - Emailed you with more information and pics.

      PICS - Assisted Living Facility if anyone else would like to see.

    @Aisha E. @Account Closed

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.