Looking for contractor for Major Rehab in Cleveland, Ohio

Looking for contractor for Major Rehab in Cleveland, Ohio

Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 4 votes

I will be buying duplex in a bad shape with cash, I need someone to help me with major rehab. Looking for direct contacts or recommendations. I'm not very experienced with flipping so I highly appreciate any good recommendations

Here are my first observations from what I see:

2600sq ft duplex. 3+1 and 2+1


Main floor

  • Needs paint
  • Minor repair on floor
  • New kitchen
  • Possibly new bathroom
  • Water damage in one of the rooms ceiling and floor is in bad shape

Second Floor

  • Paint
  • Minor floor repair
  • New kitchen
  • Possibly new bathroom
  • Water damage from one of the rooms, it is in bad shape.

Basement

  • Cleanup
  • Paint
  • Possibly adding washer/dryer

Backyard

  • Cleaning junk
  • New fence may be

I've been told plumbing and electricity is working but need confirmation. Besides the water damaged rooms floors looks does not bad and I have not noticed any structural damages.

I also recorded a 6 min video walk-trough going through every room of the house. Happy to share if you are interested to give a ballpark estimate.

    1Reply
    10 views

    3 Replies

    Jump to latestLatest
    • Investor · Lakewood, OH · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 22 votes
      6y

      Tan, we're just finishing up a complete rehab in the city, and waiting to hear back on a few bids in the western suburbs. You can message me directly if you'd like to chat about your project. What year was it built, and where in the city is it? 

    • Specialist · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 666 votes
      6y

      @Tan Kucukhas you need PM to handle all, you should not be involved at all.  If you would like I help feel free to reach out to me , we have done 100s and 100s and 100s and 100s of jobs,,,,

      PS this seems like a normal job, not to big at all, again you should not be involved 

    • Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 4 votes
      6y
      Originally posted by @Bob Prisco:

      @Tan Kucukhas you need PM to handle all, you should not be involved at all.  If you would like I help feel free to reach out to me , we have done 100s and 100s and 100s and 100s of jobs,,,,

      PS this seems like a normal job, not to big at all, again you should not be involved 

       Thanks Bob I'll dm you.

    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.