Anyone interested in a happy hour In Winston Salem, NC?

Anyone interested in a happy hour In Winston Salem, NC?

Investor · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 10 votes

Would anyone be interested in getting together for a happy hour over the summer? As the city starts to open back up I would love to connect (safely of course) with some other real estate obsessed folks in the area. I'm moved to Winston Salem last fall and didn't commit to REI until a couple of months back.

I've never been to a "meet up" and don't know anybody in this market outside of my realtor and property manager. I know some can be really "salesy". But I just wanted to meet some good people over a good beer. 

4Reply
77 views

Most Popular Reply

New to Real Estate · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 3 votes
6y

Definitely in for this idea. Incendiary downtown would be a good spot anytime, they have outdoor seating as well. 

See this reply in the discussion

34 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    Definitely in for this idea. Incendiary downtown would be a good spot anytime, they have outdoor seating as well. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Hey Alex, I would definitely be interested in a happy hour. I'm local to Winston and am early in my REI journey/career also. Would love to connect, especially with like-minded, local investors. Hope we can make this happen!

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 2 votes
    6y

    I would love to connect as well. The happy hour sounds great.

  • Contrarian Investor · Greensboro, NC · Member since 2016 · 219 posts · 174 votes
    6y

    Alex, welcome to the area. If you’ll let us know when and where we can try our best to join. Have a great weekend!

  • Accountant · Saint Paul, MN · Member since 2018 · 26 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    I would love to join you guys virtually or send over one of my partners who is based in Winston Salem. Currently we have one SFH in that area.

  • Accountant · Saint Paul, MN · Member since 2018 · 26 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    @Alex Ritter - who are you using for PM? We are using T'Vinci Properties.  

    Ahmed

  • Rental Property Investor · Winston-Salem, NC · Member since 2019 · 63 posts · 73 votes
    6y

    Afternoon, 

    I'm in Winston as well and am up for a get together, virtual or otherwise. 

    Thanks

  • Investor · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    @Matthew Kostelic good call on the outdoor seating at Incendiary. 

    @Ahmed Iqbal currently talking with Saunders Property Management. They were recommended to me by several people including my realtor. They are based here in Winston and have been incredibly helpful so far, especially considering I'm not a client yet. 

    Sounds like we could get a solid little group together. Maybe we shoot for something in July. 

  • Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Alex Ritter

    I would like to join the drinks. Keen to learn from you pros. And a beer is always welcome.

  • Real Estate Agent · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 6 votes
    6y

    @Alex Ritter I would love to meet other like-minded people in the Triad. Looking forward to it.

  • Rental Property Investor · Winston-Salem · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Sounds like a great idea!

  • Oak Ridge NC · Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    I am interested as well. When is this being planned and where? 

  • Accountant · Saint Paul, MN · Member since 2018 · 26 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    I am out of town any way but can a setup a Google Meet call for next Monday(6/29) at 5 PM EST and post the code here in this thread.  Then you folks can meet in person as others set that up.  

  • Accountant · Saint Paul, MN · Member since 2018 · 26 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    Hi All:

    Please find the Google Meet link below for 5 PM EST on Monday



    meet.google.com/pwf-sutu-qwp

    Thanks,

    Ahmed

  • Wholesaler · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Ahmed Iqbal hello I am just seeing this thread but I would like to connect I’m in Winston-Salem looking to connect with others

  • Investor · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    Sorry I dropped the ball on the follow up here. My full-time gig gets crazy at the end of the fiscal year. Maybe we can shoot for sometime in mid-July? We could meet at Incendiary since its outside and has beer and/or food within easy reach. 

    I'm out of town the next couple of weeks, but certainly don't feel like you have to wait for me if something sooner works. Hopefully over that time the recent surge here can get controlled and reversed, that way everyone would feel more comfortable. 

    With that said how about July 16th say 6pm? 

  • New to Real Estate · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    Sounds good, marked on my calendar 

  • Wholesaler · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Sounds good to me!

  • Investor · Greensboro NC · Member since 2019 · 18 posts · 3 votes
    6y
    Did you guys ever lock in a date and time? Also interested in a meet. I am in the Burlington area but Winston is not that far. Hoping I am not too late finding this thread?
  • New to Real Estate · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    July 16 @6pm at Incendiary brewery 

  • Investor · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    Looking forward to it and meeting everyone who can make it. If anyone has any questions just shoot me a message. I should be easy to spot, just look for the tall sunburnt ginger.

    Off to the beach see you all in a couple of weeks. 
     

  • Member since 2018 · 40 posts · 40 votes
    6y

    I’m not sure that I can make the 15th of July, but would definitely be interested in future events. 

  • Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    I will also think about joining on the 16th. I love incendiary, but haven’t been spending much time meeting in public. 

  • Investor · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    Hey Everyone - 

    Hope it's been a good couple of weeks for you. I just wanted to jumpstart this idea again. Is anyone still interested in meeting up tonight at Incendiary at 6pm for a beer.

    I'm open to connecting even if its a really small group. But given the public health situation I totally understand if everyone felt more comfortable pushing this back. 

    Let me know what you think and look forward to meeting folks soon. 

    AR

  • Contrarian Investor · Greensboro, NC · Member since 2016 · 219 posts · 174 votes
    6y

    Alex, Sorry but we won't be able to make it tonight!  Hopefully you have a great turn out!  Keep us up to date with anymore meetups and we'll try to attend!  Sorry we won't be able to meet tonight!  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.