Local HOI companies in Charlotte

Local HOI companies in Charlotte

Investor · Jacksonville Beach, FL · Member since 2019 · 32 posts · 12 votes

Closing on my first House Hack! I am looking for suggestions on local Home Owners Insurance companies in Charlotte, NC. I am trying not to use a large national company, more so local guys. Are there any suggestions on quality HOI companies?

Thanks!

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @Ashton Fry Congrats on your closing on your first house hack! I use Brightway Insurance, the name of my agent is Charles. I have been working with him for about 3 years now for both my HOI and Auto. Shoot him an email or give him a call and see if he can help you out. 

    Charlie Bourgeois

    Brightway Insurance

    www.BrightwayMatthews.com

  • Investor · Jacksonville Beach, FL · Member since 2019 · 32 posts · 12 votes
    6y

    @Dustin Espinoza Thank you!

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2017 · 69 posts · 29 votes
    6y

    I have found that StateFarm is good with single family investment homes. I use Juan Rubio in North Charlotte.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.