What are some markets on the rise in NY

What are some markets on the rise in NY

Rockville Centre, NY · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 3 votes

Hi, I'm interested in working as a salesperson to learn the intricacies of the NY real estate market (five boroughs). I want to choose an area that is on the rise, and a good place for potential investing in the future. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you.

0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mike CumbieBusiness Member
    REALTOR® · Brockport, NY · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    9y

    Hi @Shon Butani

    I'm too far away to give you any advice on that area. It's like another world from my 5 acres and a 2000 sq foot house for $120,000. I will recommend if you are selling though to pick an area you are familiar with and can adequately service instead of an area that is on the rise. If you end up traveling an hour and a half for a showing it will become not worth it quick. If you can jump in the car and be where you need to in 5 minutes after dinner and back home in time to have desert it will make up for it.

    Good Luck! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.