skip tracing isn't helping me find enough owners in my market.

skip tracing isn't helping me find enough owners in my market.

Investor · Tri State Area · Member since 2018 · 107 posts · 24 votes

I have found some properties in my target area (Bergen County) that seem to be abandoned / dilapidated. I have skip traced and had no luck getting usable contact information ( on two separate platforms), they are either owner occupied vacant or non owner occupied with PO Box or company name. I can not find any information on companies from the State Sec of State website. They do not seem to be bank owned as yet and we all know how long that takes to hit back the market once the bank takes it. How can I reach whoever is the owner of the properties so that I can release them from their burden lol.

Please help with any tips or guidelines you have to help me take the next step.

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bonnie LowPro Member
    Lender · Asheville, NC · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    Hi, Derrick - I don't have any advice for you, but I'm interested in this topic, too. I'm following to see what others recommend. Good luck!

  • Lodi, NJ · Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    I’m in Bergen county, and I’m also interested

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.