NJ Rehabbers - Where Are You Getting Bathroom Vanities?

Most Popular Reply

New York City, NY · Member since 2014 · 155 posts · 41 votes
8y

Try this guy.  He makes a specialty in cabinets for rehabbers.  I've met him but not used him yet.  I know people who swear by him.

http://www.regalkitchens.com/

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Lodi, NJ · Member since 2013 · 487 posts · 179 votes
    8y

    @Ryan H.

    Hey Ryan. May depend on location and contacts that can get you best discounts. As well as whether normal projects or high-end. I personally use Home Depot for almost everything because of the accumulated discounts I get. You can get 20-30% off between in-store and affiliate discounts. Aside, purchase over $1000 material and they discount further. 

    Hope that helps.

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2014 · 155 posts · 41 votes
    8y

    Try this guy.  He makes a specialty in cabinets for rehabbers.  I've met him but not used him yet.  I know people who swear by him.

    http://www.regalkitchens.com/

  • Contractor · Montclair, NJ · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    Imperial Builders has nice stuff

  • Flipper/Rehabber · North Brunswick, NJ · Member since 2017 · 141 posts · 104 votes
    8y

    Home depot

  • Real Estate Agent · Hainesport, NJ · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Depending on how far you are willing to travel, you can try PA Home Store (pahomestore.com), Heeby's (heebys.com) (mostly RTA but good quality), or you can try a surplus liquidation auction, such as

    (surplusliquidatorsauction.hibid.com/). I've gotten great products from the auction ... 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Toms River Ocean County, NJ · Member since 2019 · 53 posts · 29 votes
    7y

    @Nicky Faucett those are great places! I wish we had something like that here in Ocean County, NJ

  • Peter TverdovBusiness Member
    Developer · New Brunswick, NJ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    Look up Vanities Unlimited on Facebook. They have a warehouse in Chatham. They sell really nice looking vanities with marble countertops and soft close drawers. The stuff looks like dynamite and I've put them in several rentals. They're cheaper than any other comparable vanity you'll find online. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.