Broker/Agent with investment experience in Burlington Co NJ?

Broker/Agent with investment experience in Burlington Co NJ?

Investor · Asbury Park, NJ · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 5 votes

Looking for a broker or agent familiar with the Pemberton/Browns Mills area and other areas surrounding the military base.  Looking to pick up single family homes in that area and I'd like to chat about the rental market there before making a move.  
Thanks!

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 10 votes
    9y

    hey Brian,

    I'm a local agent and investor and one of my clients who's an active investor lives in wrightstown right next to the base. He is very knowledgeable about the whole rental market in that area so I can reach out to him and we can connect to help you get some information. Direct message me when you have a chance. 

    Julian 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.