Looking for a Reliable Contractor - Essex County NJ

Looking for a Reliable Contractor - Essex County NJ

East Orange, NJ · Member since 2015 · 25 posts · 9 votes

Hello! I am a newbie with my first deal under contract with my business partner. We are looking for a great contractor or two to give us estimates on a single family re-hab in East Orange, NJ. This would be for a sale to final homeowner. Any recommendations are much appreciated.

Thank you.

0Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Bergen County, NJ · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 3 votes
10y

Hi Nicole,

Congrats on your first deal!

We just recently completed construction on a flip in East Orange - if you message me your details I can provide you with the contact for our contractor.

All the best to you in expanding your business.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Tinton Falls, NJ · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    I can help, I'm a contractor licensed in NJ. Send me a PM

  • Investor · Bergen County, NJ · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Hi Nicole,

    Congrats on your first deal!

    We just recently completed construction on a flip in East Orange - if you message me your details I can provide you with the contact for our contractor.

    All the best to you in expanding your business.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · East Orange, NJ · Member since 2014 · 297 posts · 26 votes
    10y

    I am from east Orange, if you still need a contractor please let me know. I would love to connect with you.

    Gilbert

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.