North NJ or northwest NJ REI meet up

North NJ or northwest NJ REI meet up

Developer · Palm Harbor, FL · Member since 2015 · 307 posts · 96 votes

Hi, 

Is anyone in Northwestern NJ interested in an REI meet up group? I've see a couple in other areas of North NJ but nothing in Morris or Sussex counties.

Adam

0Reply
9 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Mountain Lakes, NJ · Member since 2013 · 22 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Hey @Adam Anderson,

    I'm a Realtor in Mountain Lakes and I'll be attending the New Jersey Real Estate Networking event in Morristown tomorrow night. Here is the link: http://www.meetup.com/NorthJerseyRENetworking/even...

    I look forward to meeting you there!

    Troy W. Weygandt

  • Far Hills, NJ · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    I am also from Morris County and, although tomorrow night does not work for me on such short notice, I am definitely interested in attending a REI meet-up.

  • Developer · Palm Harbor, FL · Member since 2015 · 307 posts · 96 votes
    10y

    I'm interested in attending but can't this week.  Can you let us know how this one goes me when the next one will be?

    Adam

  • Investor and Commercial Real Estate Agent · New York City, NY · Member since 2013 · 109 posts · 67 votes
    10y

    There is the Property Owners Association of NJ (poanj.org) They usually meet in West Orange.

  • Hackettstown, NJ · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    I'm out in the west Morris County area too, and I'd be interested in an REI meet-up too. I wish I saw your reply sooner, Troy! I'll keep an eye out for other events in the near future.

  • Real Estate Agent · Parsippany, NJ · Member since 2013 · 186 posts · 71 votes
    10y

    http://www.meetup.com/NorthJerseyRENetworking/events/230120539/  This group meets the third Tuesday of every month so you can check the calendar and register for an event that works with your schedule.  I was supposed to be in attendance as well this evening but multiple offers got in the way.  :D

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.