Want to find a Tax Strategist

Most Popular Reply

Daniel HymanBusiness Member
CPA · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
8y

@Scott Adams

There are several highly skilled remote CPA's on the BP forums. Check around and you'll see. Check their posts, their websites, and schedule some calls. Most provide complimentary inital consultations.

For starters, I recommend connecting with @Linda Weygant and @Nicholas Aiola

My Online Accountant572 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · 3412 S. Harlem Avenue Riverside, IL 60546 · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    8y

    @Scott Adams I have a great tax guy here in the Chicago market. Do you need your tax person to be local, or are you able to get someone remote? If you want my guys name shoot me a PM. 

  • Daniel HymanBusiness Member
    CPA · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Scott Adams

    There are several highly skilled remote CPA's on the BP forums. Check around and you'll see. Check their posts, their websites, and schedule some calls. Most provide complimentary inital consultations.

    For starters, I recommend connecting with @Linda Weygant and @Nicholas Aiola

    My Online Accountant572 Reviews
  • Nicholas AiolaBusiness Member
    CPA & Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Daniel Hyman Thanks for the endorsement!

    @Scott Adams Dan is exactly right - there are a number of knowledgeable CPAs on here that you can get in touch with and ultimately determine who is the best fit for you.

    Happy to answer any questions I can. Good luck on your search!

    Aiola CPA, PLLC550 Reviews
  • Investor · Trimble, MO · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Thanks guys! I will check them out. I hadn't thought of someone remote. My expectation going in was that I needed someone familiar with the state of MO & KS, but sounds like that may not be the case. Thanks!

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @John Warren I'm looking for a tax strategist in the Chicago area. Please share your list with me. Thanks!

  • Eudith VacioPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Chicago & NWI · Member since 2015 · 860 posts · 521 votes
    5y
  • Accountant, Enrolled Agent · Grayslake, IL · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Eudith Vacio:

     Thanks for the referral!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.