looking for investment-minded realtor in Michigan

looking for investment-minded realtor in Michigan

Ann Arbor, MI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 997 votes

Hi,

I am in need of connecting with a Michigan-based, investment-minded realtor.  I am looking for MFRs and +5 units in average to above average areas.  Please contact me sooner vs. later.  I will be in Michigan for an extended stay later this month.  

1Reply
30 views

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Royal Oak, MI · Member since 2017 · 27 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    I can make a recommendation for deals, but not exactly for an agent/ broker. I am an agent myself, but I do SFR. I would be happy to make intros.

  • Lansing, MI · Member since 2015 · 301 posts · 149 votes
    9y

    @Patrick Britton - Are you going to be moving to Michigan, or just looking to invest here?

  • Ann Arbor, MI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 997 votes
    9y

    just invest.  min 4 units.  Also thinking about referring some clients out there too (investors as well)

  • Investor · Holland, MI · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Contact me for western Michigan interests. We are long term investors in the Holland market. 

  • Detroit, MI · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    If you are still interested in connecting with an investor I would be more than happy to work with you. As I am looking for more investors As well. Michael
  • Real Estate Broker · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2018 · 77 posts · 33 votes
    8y
    I am a broker and investor in Grand Rapids Michigan. Let me know If i can help.
  • Chapel Hill, NC · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    @Dan Farkas, may I contact you via DM? I am a recent investor in GR- closing on 2 units this week. Would love to chat more about contractors outside GR, your overall thoughts on rental economy and more. I am based in Bangkok. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2018 · 77 posts · 33 votes
    8y

    Absolutely. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2018 · 77 posts · 33 votes
    8y

    @Phuong Tran absolutely

  • Rental Property Investor · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2017 · 75 posts · 44 votes
    8y

    I'd be willing to spot, analyze, and recommend properties. I've lived in GR my whole life and have invested here for 7 years.  Not a realtor, but have experience closing on my own purchases via a transaction coordinator & listing agent. 

    Hit me with a DM. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.