RE Lawyer Recommendation Port Huron, Michigan

RE Lawyer Recommendation Port Huron, Michigan

Investor · Almont, MI · Member since 2015 · 360 posts · 302 votes

Hi All:

I know this is a long shot but could anyone give me a recommendation for a real estate lawyer in the Saint Clair County area (or someone in Michigan who is comfortable working with me digitally/remotely if not close by)? Fingers crossed that someone out there has a good lead for me!

Thanks,

Dante

0Reply
17 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Port Huron, MI · Member since 2014 · 86 posts · 29 votes
    11y

    I use John Coury... In with Touma, Watson etc. His office is right by the city and county buildings down town PH. That group of lawyers are pretty good with Real Estate issues. John also works with my client in NYC so he is alright working with people long distances or over the phone etc.

  • Investor · Almont, MI · Member since 2015 · 360 posts · 302 votes
    11y

    Thanks @Troy Young! I'll get in touch with him!

  • Wholesaler · FL · Member since 2018 · 180 posts · 52 votes
    5y

    Hi @Dante Pirouz nice to see someone else in the Fort Gratiot area, quick question did you hire John Coury and if so did he do a good job? if not who did you use? 
    I currently have an issue with a tenant and need to hire a good lawyer myself any help you could give me would be appreciated.

    thank you Philip 

  • Investor · Almont, MI · Member since 2015 · 360 posts · 302 votes
    5y

    @Philip L. I highly recommend John Coury. We've used him for RE legal issues and family will matters and he has a very good reputation.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.