Wholesaler looking to meet more investors in 2017

Wholesaler looking to meet more investors in 2017

Real Estate Investor · Norwood, MA · Member since 2016 · 81 posts · 27 votes

Hi MA BP Investors,

I've been working hard on my real estate investing/wholesaling business the past year and I'm excited to ramp things up for the new year.  Its been great talking with those of you I've connected with already and I would love to connect with more of you who are investing in SF and small MF rehab projects and rental properties in the Boston area. Shoot me a colleague request so we can talk more about the deals you've been doing and what you're planning to do in 2017. Looking forward to making 2017 a great year and I hope to connect, talk, meet and work with as many of you as I can this year.

--Peter

0Reply
30 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • China, ME · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    9y

    You might consider coming to the South Shore REIA. We meet the 2nd Monday of the month at 7:00 PM. We've been meeting at my Norwell office, but might need to changing locations starting in February 2017 as I'm moving my office location soon.

  • Real Estate Investor · Norwood, MA · Member since 2016 · 81 posts · 27 votes
    9y
    Charlie MacPherson definitely! I saw your post on another thread for your meet up and have it in my calendar. Would to make it over there. Keep us posted on the location for sure.
  • Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2015 · 34 posts · 11 votes
    9y
    Peter Bowring , do you have an email list that you can add me to?
  • Real Estate Investor · Norwood, MA · Member since 2016 · 81 posts · 27 votes
    9y
    Neil Gulden send me a colleague request and we can connect or there is a URL in my profile. Thanks.
  • Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2015 · 34 posts · 11 votes
    9y
    Peter Bowring just sent you a colleague request and went on your site. Thank you.
  • Real Estate Investor · Norwood, MA · Member since 2016 · 81 posts · 27 votes
    9y
    Hey it's been great connecting with all of you over the last few weeks and jumping on the phone with a lot of you. Would love to connect with more of you. Send me a colleague request so we can talk more!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.