Looking for a Contractor to walkthrough a property in Belmont

Looking for a Contractor to walkthrough a property in Belmont

Harvard, MA · Member since 2015 · 25 posts · 8 votes

I'm going to look at a potential rehab (fix+flip) property in Belmont that needs some significant work.  Looking for a recommendation of someone who can walk through with me and help estimate costs for the work.

Any tips appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike Morton

0Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Russell BrazilBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
    10y

    If you do not own the property already, you may need to pay a contractor to do a walk through.  I see novice flippers burn bridges with contractors all the time by trying to get them to come look at 5 or whatever amount of properties they dont own to give them rehab estimates.

  • Harvard, MA · Member since 2015 · 25 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    @Russell Brazil -- Great call, thank you.  I had one do a walkthrough and need to make sure I "take care of him" because of this potential problem.  Thanks for the heads up.

  • Investor · Salisbury, MA · Member since 2015 · 240 posts · 69 votes
    10y

    You can always partner with a rehab expert :-)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.