Lexington Park / NAS Pax River Area Realtors

Lexington Park / NAS Pax River Area Realtors

Nick MacklinPro Member
Real Estate Agent · Oak Harbor, WA · Member since 2016 · 129 posts · 38 votes

Good Morning!

I'll be moving to the area mid Summer and have started to look at purchasing investment properties that are single family homes in Lusby, Lexington Park, California and Leonardtown.  It seems that most of the good deals are under contract of course and I was hoping to find a real estate agent on BP that is familiar with the area and has worked with investors before.  I am primarily looking to house hack the first property but would like to consider other properties for buy and hold or flips if the opportunity presents itself.  I look forward to talking with you!

Nick

1Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    Hey Nick! Sorry, but I am not the agent you are looking for. I am beginning to invest in the area though, let me know if you ever want to talk real estate once you get here!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.