New Investor: Lender Recommendations in Baton Rouge

New Investor: Lender Recommendations in Baton Rouge

Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2020 · 21 posts · 37 votes

Hi,

I'm looking to purchase my first rental property in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Does anyone have a recommendation for a local real estate investing-friendly lender in the Baton Rouge area? 

Thanks. 

    1Reply
    30 views

    2 Replies

    Jump to latestLatest
    • Real Estate Agent · Denham Springs, LA · Member since 2017 · 226 posts · 159 votes
      6y

      Hey Luis, I’m an agent I’m Denham Springs.  I work with some really good lenders around here, but I’d be curious to know more about what you’re trying to do.  Shoot me a text or give me a call tomorrow and I’ll be happy to put you in touch with anyone in my circle if we think they can help you. 397 5098

    • Rental Property Investor · Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 6 votes
      6y

      @Shaun R. Hey Shaun! My partner and I currently rehabbing our first BRRRR property in Baton Rouge and are looking for lender recommendations! Could you offer any advice/connections?

    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.