Real Estate Agent · Lowell, MA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
5y
Hi @Shaun Mahoney we were hosting 4 monthly meetups called Pints & Properties pre-covid in MA and NH but since March we’ve been online. We do have our first in-person one in a while on the calendar for next Thursday 2/18 at Boston Billiards in Nashua NH. We have it capped at 40 people and we’re about 1/2 full right now, you’re more than welcome to attend that if you’re interested.
We’ll have our virtual meetup on 2/25 at 630pm through zoom. Both are listed in the events tab here on Biggerpockets but it can be a little difficult to navigate. If you have trouble finding it and you’re interested just private message me and I’ll get you the information.
There are lots of great meetups in the area but covid has made it difficult. Online isn’t quite the same and in-person on MA is still off the table.
Let me know if you have any questions or need anything else. Best,
Real Estate Agent · Lowell, MA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
5y
Hi @Shaun Mahoney we were hosting 4 monthly meetups called Pints & Properties pre-covid in MA and NH but since March we’ve been online. We do have our first in-person one in a while on the calendar for next Thursday 2/18 at Boston Billiards in Nashua NH. We have it capped at 40 people and we’re about 1/2 full right now, you’re more than welcome to attend that if you’re interested.
We’ll have our virtual meetup on 2/25 at 630pm through zoom. Both are listed in the events tab here on Biggerpockets but it can be a little difficult to navigate. If you have trouble finding it and you’re interested just private message me and I’ll get you the information.
There are lots of great meetups in the area but covid has made it difficult. Online isn’t quite the same and in-person on MA is still off the table.
Let me know if you have any questions or need anything else. Best,
Investor · Newburyport, MA · Member since 2015 · 57 posts · 40 votes
5y
@Jonathan Bombaci - I gotta sign up for the next virtual Meetup, thanks for this reminder. Would love to hear how the in-person event goes (we are still laying low ourselves, but will probably emerge once vaccinated).
@Shaun Mahoney - We have a group going just outside Boston called Network to Grow Your Net Worth. Check out the Facebook group here. We're also on Meetup. Planning to resume in-person events in the summer. Would love to invite you and anyone else who sees this!
Real Estate Agent · Lowell, MA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
5y
@Jason Muth looking forward to seeing you on the zoom call next week!
Yeah I was very torn about getting the in person ones up and running again. I’ve posted on here about it a few times and conducted pulls from our community and it was very split. That being said I’ve attended other meetups in the area, if I’m willing to attend then I felt like I should be willing to host. We will be rolling them out very slowly and making sure they’re conducted in a safe and socially distant manner.
The monthly virtual one is here to stay so our community can choose which ones to attend based on their comfort level.