16 Y/O looking for internship near Tacoma, WA

16 Y/O looking for internship near Tacoma, WA

Seattle, WA · Member since 2020 · 20 posts · 4 votes

Hi all, I am 16 years old looking for a real estate internship in the Tacoma, Washington area. Any advice or places I should look at to apply?

Thanks!

Joel Coffman

0Reply
6 views

Most Popular Reply

Michael HaasBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Redmond, 🌧️ Seattle Investor-Agent | 🤑 Helped 400+ Clients Invest in Real Estate | 🏘️ Owns 23 WA Rentals & Airbnbs | 🏗️ Built 5 DADU's | 📈 You Can Do It Too · Member since 2016 · 724 posts · 3k+ votes
5y

Anything in particular that you're looking to do or learn @Joel Coffman?

HouseHack Seattle | Michael Haas & Team572 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2020 · 18 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    I’m in Tacoma, Wa as well starting up a wholesaling business. Best of luck!

  • Michael HaasBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Redmond, 🌧️ Seattle Investor-Agent | 🤑 Helped 400+ Clients Invest in Real Estate | 🏘️ Owns 23 WA Rentals & Airbnbs | 🏗️ Built 5 DADU's | 📈 You Can Do It Too · Member since 2016 · 724 posts · 3k+ votes
    5y

    Anything in particular that you're looking to do or learn @Joel Coffman?

    HouseHack Seattle | Michael Haas & Team572 Reviews
  • Rental Property Investor · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2020 · 18 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    @Michael Haas I’m 18 in the Seattle area and would LOVE to learn from you and possibly pay you for consulting. Please!!! let me know

  • Seattle, WA · Member since 2020 · 20 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    @Michael Haas

    Nothing in particular but possibly assisting in tasks I’m assigned to do like lifting items, setting up rooms or homes, and looking at properties. I would love to learn more about the financing and management that goes on, and about how to find good deals

  • Seattle, WA · Member since 2020 · 20 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    @Grayson Loupas

    Thanks! Good luck to you as well, I was doing something similar ≈ 6 months ago.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.