what do you think about the new ROCKY movie???

what do you think about the new ROCKY movie???

Member since 2008 · 50 posts · 2 votes

i think its awesome...
looks better than rocky 5

can't wait to see it DEC 20th!!!!

sunsmicro

0Reply
4 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    19y

    Should be interesting, considering Stallone is now 60 years old!

  • Investor · Elkhart, IN · Member since 2008 · 24 posts · 0 votes
    19y

    Personally I believe Rocky IV was, and will forever be the best.

    If you missed it, here's a recap.

    Don't kill any of Rocky's friends. If you do, he will listen to Survivor non stop, go to your communist county, train like a lumberjack, turn your nation against you, and destroy your manhood.

    Steriods won't save you. Neither will Bridgette Neilson.

    I can't wait to have a boy, and make him watch this movie with me every Saturday morning for the rest of his life.

    Thanks,
    Dan

  • Homeowner · Columbus, OH · Member since 2008 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    19y

    I saw it today. I thought it was awesome. I'm not ashamed to admit that I was choked up a little in some parts. All in all, a fitting and believable final chapter to the series.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.