Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
Here comes another rant! I'm so tired of this crap about republicans not caring, dems being the ones to help the needy. Then obama says that there comes a time when you've earned enuff money. Who determines that?
1. Do I earn too much?
2. Do you?
3. Is the 5.5 million obama made this year enuff?
Interesting their perspective. Are the repubs and big business the GREEDY ones the media conveys them to be?
Here is an interesting article.
Of the TOP 10 richest members in Congress, what is ratio of dems/reps? It is 80/20 with the Dems holding the 80%. Oh, those greedy bad republicans and big business. Rich
Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
16y
As Paul Harvey used to say, "and now, the rest of the story". I did a little more research on the top 10.
#1- married into it- Heinz catsup
# 2- did it in audio, security and info.
#4- Jay Rockerfeller(dem) has his money in 3 trusts handled by
a. JP Morgan/Chase
b. Wachovia
c. United National Bank
I guess big banks are OK for Dems?
#5-Holds licenses for wireless frequencies
Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
16y
Ali- in a speech the other day, Obama stated in one of his socialistic slanted speeches something to the effect "there comes a time when you've probably earned enuff ". Someone more techie than I , please post a link to his speech for Ali. Thanks. Rich