They are trying to take my home!

They are trying to take my home!

Wholesaler · Chicago, IL · Member since 2010 · 27 posts · 2 votes

:cry: I have a house that is in foreclosure right now. Screw the banks, why should they have my property when they made their money already. Resently I've been learning how to clear all of my debts including my mortgage by becoming a secured party creditor. Becoming a secure party creditor is taking your identily back from the government. Getting your Social Security Number back from the Government so they don't borrow money off of your number anymore. Now some might say there is no such thing, but I've done my research on this and it seems that they are right. I can't give out any websites, because I'm new to the forum, but I'm going to keep posting more information about this process so people get the knowledge. Knowledge is power.
Read part of this article below. This is happening all over the country right now. So you better get your property free and clear while you can, before your government changing the rules in their favor. You can get the rest on the New York Times Website.

RECENT NEW YORK TIMES ARTICLE:

If Lenders Say ‘The Dog Ate Your Mortgage’ By GRETCHEN MORGENSON

[COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL REMOVED]

So as you can see, people are waking up to the fraud that the banks have been doing to the american people. I'm new to this site, but I'm trying to get the word out to every homeowner I know. :lol: :lol:

0Reply
101 views

Most Popular Reply

J ScottPro Member
Moderator
Investor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 17k+ votes
16y
Originally posted by Karen Williams:
I have a house that is in foreclosure right now.

So, you haven't been paying your bills.

I'm with you so far...


Screw the banks, why should they have my property when they made their money already.

What do you mean they made their money already? When you took out a loan, they handed a bunch of cash over to the seller of the property you bought, and they are now out that money. They don't get that money back UNTIL YOU PAY THEM BACK.

Since you are in foreclosure, you are clearly not paying them back, so they are LOSING money.

You borrowed money and agreed to repay it. You aren't doing that.


Resently I've been learning how to clear all of my debts including my mortgage by becoming a secured party creditor.

So, let's say you owed $10,000 to someone in your family. Would you feel good about not repaying your family member and no longer owing that family member anything?

Why is the bank any different?


Getting your Social Security Number back from the Government so they don't borrow money off of your number anymore.

Ummm...you were the one borrowing the money.

Remember that house you bought? The one that you're now getting foreclosed on.

It's not the government that's doing anything wrong here, it's you. You're the one that is not making good on the money you owe.


So you better get your property free and clear while you can, before your government changing the rules in their favor.

It's very easy to get your property free and clear. Just pay off the loan you took to buy that property.


...I'm trying to get the word out to every homeowner I know.

If the word you're trying to get out is that you have no integrity, then congratulations, you've been successful...

See this reply in the discussion

48 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y
    Originally posted by NC Mark:
    Originally posted by Karen Williams:
    your picture looks like an actor. I think its Michael Douglas.


    This is better'n the Sunday funnies........


    And people wonder why I don't bother watching TV anymore. No need to. I live in the midwest.
  • Wholesaler · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2010 · 72 posts · 59 votes
    16y

    I have thoroughly investigated the nonsense that the OP is spouting- it is a pitch for a complete scam. Your Social Security Number is NOT attached to a secret, unlimited bank account.

    If you attempt to do any of the things these WHACK JOBS and CON ARTISTS teach you, at best you'll destroy any hopes of rebuilding your credit and at worst you will land yourself in jail.

    Your Social Security number is not an account number attached to a super-secret bank account with unlimited funds in it.

    If you borrow money, you have to pay it back. If you can't pay it back, both you and/or your lender(s) have certain remedies- your remedy is bankruptcy protection, theirs is foreclosure, obtaining a judgment against you- a Court Order that you must repay, or some combination.

    I don't think that everyone that doesn't repay their debts is a deadbeat. Business is business. It's as much the responsibility of the lender to protect their money by not loaning it to high-risk people as it is for anyone they lend to to repay what they've borrowed.

    Plenty of legitimate things happen that might prevent the repayment of monies borrowed as agreed.

    What IS wrong is if a borrower withholds what is due, when it is due, when they have the capacity to repay. That is why we have courts to help decide. They will take a look at a borrower's assets, and income and make a determination.

  • Investor · Mableton, GA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 465 votes
    16y
    Originally posted by Tim Wieneke:
    Alright, I'm going to lay a lot of cards on the table for folks here so they don't get distracted by a pitch for nonsense "counseling" that doesn't work. Here is the reality of foreclosure and the reality of what you can do after foreclosure if you quit whining about how unfair the banking system is, grow a pair, and move forward.

    Here is the reality of foreclosure:

    https://w3.courtlink.lexisnexis.com/cookcounty/FindDock.asp?NCase=&SearchType=2&Database=3&case_no=&Year=&div=&caseno=&PLtype=2&sname=Wieneke&CDate=

    They didn't take back "my" home. They took back THEIR house. It's just a house.

    Going through foreclosure is one of the wost feeling medicines for you. It is an indication that the way your life has been going thus far is wrong and unsustainable and something MUST change. You don't piss and moan about how it wasn't fair. Maybe not all of it was fair but you made decisions that brought you to that place. Even if you deal with foreclosure, divorce and losing your job and being unemployed for over a year all at the same time as I did, the decisions that brought you to that place are yours to own.

    Does it have to destroy your life or even stop you from investing? No.

    http://216.117.11.48/DirectSearch/Results.aspx

    Foreclosure may just be the best thing for you. It may dislodge your head from your arse and get you refocused on changing your life from what it was to what it needs to be. To do this, however, you need to own your decisions and own the consequences of those decisions that took you to a place of foreclosure. You can't pull this "produce the note" nonsense or you will have learned nothing and you will do nothing but contribute to further negative impact on the system.

    I guess this falls into the category of "Life is a ***** (Female dog)... Deal with that..." True, you live with the consequences of your own making, However, even if you make all the right decisions, chances are, you would get foreclosed on... Unless of course, you chose to live like Ted Kaczynski (Before and after his capture).
    There are so many scenarios when people who would be considered as financial conservative can get caught in foreclosure situation and in many cases, it is not their fault. Illness, layoffs, etc. To those who would argue that: "well, no one really HAVE to own a home" I would say true, but everyone needs to live somewhere... Strictly financially speaking, it is cheaper to own than to rent... Unless, of course you rent from someone who never heard of positive cash flow... So the bottom line I guess is, it worth the risk.

    .... And to the initial poster I would say that even if you are not trying to push any service or product, your reasoning for justification of not honoring financial obligation is pathetic.

  • Joel OwensBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Canton, GA · Member since 2010 · 15k+ posts · 11k+ votes
    16y

    Wow reading through this topic is 5 minutes of my life I will never get back! LOL

    I will say this statement is incorrect "knowledge is power".

    ACCURATE and APPLIED knowledge is power.

    Many times people learn the accurate knowledge but never apply or do anything with it. Other times people try to apply knowledge that is completely wrong or is partially correct giving them mixed or unsuccessful results.

    So every time people should research to see if they have the right info and then implement what they learn.

  • Investor · Mableton, GA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 465 votes
    16y

    Hey Tim, you disappointed me... I was looking forward to: "Wall Street II 2010 - An Oliver Stone movie starring Tim Wieneke" !!!

  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y

    "I guess this falls into the category of "Life is a ***** (Female dog)... Deal with that..." "

    Where did you read that? Like is freaking awesome! 1 year and 1 month after my foreclosure I'm buying property again.


    "True, you live with the consequences of your own making, However, even if you make all the right decisions, chances are, you would get foreclosed on..."

    I disagree and I have evidence in my own life to back it up. A foreclosure is an indicator of wrong decisions. It is up to you to search your past with clarity and honesty to see what series of decisions led you to the place you are in. In my case I got into the wrong marriage 7 years earlier and had unrealistic expectations of life. It is my fault for where my decisions at that time led me to but I am at peace with that because I've accepted it and changed my decision making patterns. My foreclosure in the first link contrasted with the number of properties in my name on the recorder of deeds site in the second link is clear evidence that my process of owning my faults and changing my lifestyle is working.


    "There are so many scenarios when people who would be considered as financial conservative can get caught in foreclosure situation and in many cases, it is not their fault. Illness, layoffs, etc."

    "Would be considered as financial conservative" doesn't save you from making wrong decisions. The only thing that stopped me from getting going 6 months earlier and flipping my first rental for an instant $17,000.00 profit was being overly conservative.


    " Strictly financially speaking, it is cheaper to own than to rent..."

    Not for me. I'm heavily considering owning rentals and renting a higher end property within the next year or so. With the kind of profit I can turn on lower end rentals, you just can't make those percentages on a high end property. I could buy one $300,000 house and have a mortgage of 2 grand a month at 7% interest or I could buy 30 houses where I live, net 6k a month on the bottom end, rent a 300k house for 2.3k a month, be 3.7k net positive each month without having to worry about "my" expensive house and still get appreciation across my 30 rental properties.

    Like it says in Proverbs 24:27 "Finish your outdoor work and get your field ready; after that, build your house."

    People here have been sold the idea that the "dream' is home ownership and have been pushed into obligations starting at a quarter of a million bucks far too early in their lives. Thank God I went through foreclosure. It got me to focus on building my investments first before buying into the expense of a house.

  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y
    Originally posted by Eddie Ziv:
    Hey Tim, you disappointed me... I was looking forward to: "Wall Street II 2010 - An Oliver Stone movie starring Tim Wieneke" !!!


    Many people confuse me for Shia. Happens all the time. lol
  • Investor · Mableton, GA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 465 votes
    16y

    First,Tim I probably didn't phrased my statement properly. I didn't mean that even if you are financially conservative, you would be eventually foreclosed on. What I meant was that in life, there are no guaranties. We can meticulously plan our lives and make all the right decision, but life throw curve balls all the time (Again, illness, layoffs etc) and you cannot protect yourself from everything.
    With regard to own vs. rent, I still believe that for the average person owning is more economical than renting (Aside from appreciation, tax benefits etc). The biggest hurdle that prevent people from owning is the down payment and when that hurdle was removed... Well, we all saw the consequences.

  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y
    Originally posted by Eddie Ziv:
    What I meant was that in life, there are no guaranties.


    Let me know how you got around death and taxes. :wink:

    In all seriousness, my faith has one guarantee for me and my attitude and outlook has another guarantee. I guarantee you that if they stripped everything away from me today....again....I'd have it all back again in a couple years. Probably faster this time. I just know I would.

  • Investor · Mableton, GA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 465 votes
    16y

    Loosing someone close could change your perspective on life. Loosing my wife of 25 years changed my priorities in life and my perspective. I no longer cherish "things" as I used to, I have no desire to have "stuff" as I used to and money is a tool for me, not a collectable...
    I think that as long as you're healthy in mind, body and spirit, you can do everything you desire. Sometime it may take longer, but if you really want it, you would achieve it.

    ... And yes, death is inevitable but taxes... I'm not sure. Check with Rich Weese, I think he has a trick or two...:)

  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y
    Originally posted by Eddie Ziv:
    Loosing someone close could change your perspective on life. Loosing my wife of 25 years changed my priorities in life and my perspective. I no longer cherish "things" as I used to, I have no desire to have "stuff" as I used to and money is a tool for me, not a collectable...
    I think that as long as you're healthy in mind, body and spirit, you can do everything you desire. Sometime it may take longer, but if you really want it, you would achieve it.


    This is absolutely true and is the more spiritual side of this issue. I won't say anything in opposition to your post and/or experiences. I simply stuck to the foreclosure and real estate investing side of it because of the basis of the thread.
  • OR · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 845 votes
    16y

    I probably wouldn't pay for credit repair service from someone who is losing their house to foreclosure.

    Just sayin'

  • Real Estate Investor · ten mile, TN · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 374 votes
    16y

    Even in the case of illness, most times it is because we did not clean properly, or did not protect ourselves when out in the sun, and put away an amount to cover for such illnesses that we know from reading that happen soo often to soo many that my choice to not prepare for it is the cause of being in such a position when it does come to me (and it has).

    As far as layoffs go, most of the time you can read the writing on the wall for any business that is about to downsize, just as we read the writing on the wall of the decisions made my those who are about to go into financial troubles and we try to get them as much as we can for their house to lessen their problems. This same writing on the wall (unless ignored, a choice) will tell you that it is time to get another job to protect yourself for when and if your job layoff comes.

    It all does come down to the decisions you made or REFUSED to make.

    This is the crutch of personal responsibility. ONLY I am responsible for my decisions. I may not like the results, but they are my results.

  • Real Estate Investor · Western, MA · Member since 2010 · 16 posts · 8 votes
    16y

    This thread went from "eye roll" to "get the popcorn" to "excellent and educational" Awesome.


    I doubt that, I want to spend time with you.

    This will be the latest thing to be taped up onto my mirror. Have no idea how I've missed reading this all my life.

    Now you're Job? :D
  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y

    "Now you're Job? :D"

    There was a thread 6 months to a year ago asking what your favorite book on investing was. Look for my response in there. :wink:

  • Wholesaler · Chicago, IL · Member since 2010 · 27 posts · 2 votes
    16y

    PNW For your information I do not do the credit repair myself. As I stated before, I work with a company in Farmington Hills Michigan who does all of the work. They have no complaints with the BBB after 10 years. Please don't throw someone under the table that is in foreclosure. A person in Foreclosure can get back on their feet.

  • Real Estate Investor · ten mile, TN · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 374 votes
    16y

    And the way they get back on their feet is by taking responsibility for their decisions instead of blaming someone else!!!!!!!!!!1

  • J ScottPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    16y
    Originally posted by jawsette:
    And the way they get back on their feet is by taking responsibility for their decisions instead of blaming someone else!!!!!!!!!!


    I was just going to upvote this, but it deserves to be repeated...

    Well said...

  • Investor · Mableton, GA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 465 votes
    16y
    Originally posted by jawsette:


    Even in the case of illness, most times it is because we did not clean properly, or did not protect ourselves when out in the sun, and put away an amount to cover for such illnesses that we know from reading that happen soo often to soo many that my choice to not prepare for it is the cause of being in such a position when it does come to me (and it has).

    As far as layoffs go, most of the time you can read the writing on the wall for any business that is about to downsize, just as we read the writing on the wall of the decisions made my those who are about to go into financial troubles and we try to get them as much as we can for their house to lessen their problems. This same writing on the wall (unless ignored, a choice) will tell you that it is time to get another job to protect yourself for when and if your job layoff comes.

    It all does come down to the decisions you made or REFUSED to make.

    This is the crutch of personal responsibility. ONLY I am responsible for my decisions. I may not like the results, but they are my results.


    Jawsette, you make an assumption that everybody has total control of his/her life. I beg the differ. A person can get in the car and five minutes later get hit by a drunk driver who doesn't carry insurance. One can get cancer even if he/ she live exmplary life. To say that under any circumstances one has a total control over his or her life is unrealistic.
  • Real Estate Investor · ten mile, TN · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 374 votes
    16y

    If you chose NOT to get in that car, would you have been in the accident? It was your choice to do so. Just as it is my choice to put away funds for any cancer that I may have in the future.

    AS a matter of fact I have now been diagnosed with melanomia (spelling?). This appears to be of no fault of mine, but could have been stopped in its tracks earlier had I paid attention to the warning signs instead of ignoring them because I wanted to do something else and it was not hurting me at that time.

    Yes, we are in control of all that happens, but we often do not realize what the consequences are of our choices until it is too late to change them.

  • Real Estate Investor · ten mile, TN · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 374 votes
    16y

    But that is my opinion, and I do understand yours, and respect it as well.

  • Investor · Little Rock, AR · Member since 2010 · 628 posts · 251 votes
    16y
    Originally posted by Eddie Ziv:
    Originally posted by jawsette:


    Even in the case of illness, most times it is because we did not clean properly, or did not protect ourselves when out in the sun, and put away an amount to cover for such illnesses that we know from reading that happen soo often to soo many that my choice to not prepare for it is the cause of being in such a position when it does come to me (and it has).

    As far as layoffs go, most of the time you can read the writing on the wall for any business that is about to downsize, just as we read the writing on the wall of the decisions made my those who are about to go into financial troubles and we try to get them as much as we can for their house to lessen their problems. This same writing on the wall (unless ignored, a choice) will tell you that it is time to get another job to protect yourself for when and if your job layoff comes.

    It all does come down to the decisions you made or REFUSED to make.

    This is the crutch of personal responsibility. ONLY I am responsible for my decisions. I may not like the results, but they are my results.


    Jawsette, you make an assumption that everybody has total control of his/her life. I beg the differ. A person can get in the car and five minutes later get hit by a drunk driver who doesn't carry insurance. One can get cancer even if he/ she live exmplary life. To say that under any circumstances one has a total control over his or her life is unrealistic.


    Jawsette, with all due respect, there are things that we do not control. I lost my first wife to brain cancer. She was not dirty, it was not her choice to get sick, she had the best care money could buy, and none of that mattered. She still died against her will. I don't think you meant any dis-respect. But, I think you need to know there is only one power that knows all and is in control.
    Don
  • Real Estate Investor · ten mile, TN · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 374 votes
    16y

    No disrespect taken. I did not say that anybody is in total control of his/her life at all.
    What I said is that what happens to us is a direct result of the choices that we make. Those choices take us down a path to the point that we are currently at. It was our choices that brought us to where we are currently at.

    This would mean that a choice that your wife made brought her to a point in her path that allowed the cause of the cancer to intersect with the point in the path that she was at. Another choice made by her may have put her on another path where she never comes into contact with the cause of that cancer.

    We can not forsee the effects of all the choices that we make, but the fact is that WE made them and could have made another choice. Therefore we have no one to blame but ourselves for the condition that we find ourselves in.

    Can we control things?
    To some extent yes, to a lot of others NO. We can only choose a path and take what comes along with that path.

    The exception to this, for me, is those children that are not of the age of responsibility yet and need others to choose for them.

    I too have Cancer, so I know of the emotions with which you speak. My cancer will probably go about the same course as you spoke of, but not because something could not have been done about it. I choose to ignore the warning signals that were present when it was 98% curable. Now there is little curable hope even with the best care and doctors, but that does not mean that I can not live with it for as long as possible. I allowed it to get as bad as it is because I choose to give all the support I could to my brothers family by ignoring the nagging symptons in myself, thus my choice brought me to where I am currently. And I would do it again in a heartbeat to keep my brother and his wife alive for thier kids.

    Some choices are very hard to make, but they are choices just the same.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.