Man buys $27 of bitcoin in 2009, then forgets about it...

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Wilmington, NC · Member since 2017 · 59 posts · 16 votes
    9y

    Haha wow talk about crazy luck

  • Investor · Sevierville, TN · Member since 2015 · 121 posts · 674 votes
    9y

    I remember when it was $4, I even made a bitcoin wallet. I need to check if I ever bought any :D. 

  • Logan, UT · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 13 votes
    9y

    How incredible. That man was very smart in 2009.

    The difficulty he is going to face is that he can't sell his full Bitcoin Wallet at once. If he were to do so the value of the BTC would drop real quick. He would need to sell them one transaction at a time over the course of some period of time. Otherwise this would end up like the Ethereum Crash that we just experienced.

  • Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    What do you think about the current volatility and semi-crash we are seeing? Perhaps it's a good time to buy in before we have another ride up?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.