What are you going to miss most about George Bush?

What are you going to miss most about George Bush?

Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2008 · 759 posts · 185 votes

This should be fun! :mrgreen:

0Reply
19 views

25 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · OH · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    17y

    He's done a good job at keeping our country safe and has taken the fight to the enemy.

    Comrade Mike

  • Manhattan, NY · Member since 2008 · 801 posts · 61 votes
    17y

    I fear we will all miss not having to fight the terrorists on our soil instead of on foreign soil.

    I hope I am wrong.

    I did vote for Bush twice because he was better than the other choices. But, he has been a big disappointment.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Grand Blanc, MI · Member since 2008 · 885 posts · 316 votes
    17y

    I will miss him being the butt of jokes!

  • Real Estate Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 447 votes
    17y

    I will miss the deep, intellectual quotes like the following:

    "It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it." - George Bush

    :cool:

  • Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2008 · 759 posts · 185 votes
    17y

    I saw a book at Barnes & Nobles that had all of his misquotes in it.....It was called "Bushisms"........ :mrgreen:

    Since we still have a couple of months, I am confident that we will see an updated version!!!! LOL

  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    17y

    Hard to say. I will miss my second ammendment but I'm hopeful I get my fourth ammendment back (dare to dream). I will mess his witty reparte and Cheney's cheery disposition.

    The truth is, I will miss Flipper's threads on how evil Bush is most of all. I had a whole new set of tinfoil hats ready.

  • Real Estate Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2008 · 20 posts · 7 votes
    17y

    I'll miss the tax cuts and keeping my money!!! (yes I'm a selfish money whore that works a full time job and runs two businesses on the side)

  • Manhattan, NY · Member since 2008 · 801 posts · 61 votes
    17y
    Originally posted by REHoldingsJax:
    I'll miss the tax cuts and keeping my money!!! (yes I'm a selfish money whore that works a full time job and runs two businesses on the side)

    Then it is time for you to take action NOW to limit your exposure to the wealth grab on the horizon.
  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    17y

    I'm going to miss the wit and fun names he's got for everyone.

    Freedom

  • Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2008 · 16 posts · 1 vote
    17y

    Im gonna miss Will Ferrel playing George Bush on Saturday Night Live.

  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    17y

    Good call, though I prefer Frank Caliendo.

  • Real Estate Investor · North Carolina · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 483 votes
    17y

    Of all the First Ladies, I'll miss Laura Bush the most.

  • Manila · Member since 2008 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    17y

    Not that i'm favor of war in Iraq but if Bush didn't made it who will? now who'll dare to attack the terrorist? Will Obama dare?

  • Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 218 votes
    17y

    Love him or hate him, he said he was going to do something and he did it. How many politicians can say that?

    Now what he did may not have always turned out great, but he went into it and followed through.

    Yeah we haven't found the WMD in IRAQ, but he owned up to that. Of course when I was a kid and had some stuff I shouldn't have had in the house, I used to HIDE IT PRETTY GOOD when my parents came home. Or I gave it to my friends to hold (SYRIA).

    But if I was going to lie I would have snuck the weapons in and say, SEE WE FOUND THEM. Bush didn't do that.

    SO like I say, you have to admit he said something and followed through on it. I will miss that level of respect.

  • Handyman · New York, NY · Member since 2008 · 18 posts · 0 votes
    17y

    You're not going to miss anything about George W. Bush because you'll be living with the consequences of his administration's actions for years to come and that ain't good.
    Not having to stare into the face of a totally blank minded, proven loser, will be the only positive to come out of this.

  • Real Estate Investor · Long Valley, NJ · Member since 2008 · 15 posts · 0 votes
    17y

    I will miss Nuke-U-Lar the most. Palin even tried to copy the word in the debate. What ana amazing country where our leaders puposely mispronounce words to look dumber. I want my president to be one of the smartest people in the country not uninteligent so he seems more like me...

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    17y

    The sad thing about Nuke-U-Lar is that the press, and everyone else in politics copied Bush for years until they realized that they, too, sounded like a bunch of morons. I'm looking forward to Nook-Leee-Rrr once again also!

  • Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2008 · 759 posts · 185 votes
    17y

    I will miss the quotes......no question!

    In Summary
    "I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008

    We found Nemo!
    "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." --George W. Bush, Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

    The Decider
    "I'm the decider, and I decide what is best. And what's best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the Secretary of Defense." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C. April 18, 2006

    Hmmmmm
    "First, let me make it very clear, poor people aren't necessarily killers. Just because you happen to be not rich doesn't mean you're willing to kill." -George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 19, 2003

    This was classic:
    "I own a timber company? That's news to me. Need some wood?" --George W. Bush, second presidential debate, St. Louis, Mo., Oct. 8, 2004

    Really?
    "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." --George W. Bush, Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004

    Mission Accomplished!
    "I hope you leave here and walk out and say, 'What did he say?'" --George W. Bush, Beaverton, Oregon, Aug. 13, 2004

    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Need some wood? LOL

  • Member since 2008 · 1 post · 0 votes
    17y

    Capitalism, democracy, a fight against extremist terrorists on mid east soil, a commander in chief who does not get swayed by popularity polls, an honest attempt to keep america safe and a free market, free.

  • AL · Member since 2008 · 25 posts · 1 vote
    17y

    I am going to miss lower taxes and overspending causing the deficit, instead of higher taxes and greater overspending causing more deficit.

  • Real Estate Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2008 · 133 posts · 7 votes
    17y

    A strangely likable and sympathetic person who I almost totally disagree with.

  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    17y

    I'm going to miss a president who at least waits a couple years to royally f*$# things up and can appoint treasury secretaries who know how to fill out a 1040.

    Interesting revisiting old threads....

  • Handyman · AL · Member since 2009 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    17y

    The stupidity, of course. :)

  • Real Estate Investor · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2009 · 25 posts · 0 votes
    17y

    "this should be fun"

    LMAO

    Bush wanted to take over The mideast so he can have all the oil. Which means more money.

    I beleive we should take control of the oil feilds by force but still give the owners their share. I know it sound cruel but that's the only solution that I can think that will stop another country from attacking Iraq when we leave....

  • Manhattan, NY · Member since 2008 · 801 posts · 61 votes
    17y
    Originally posted by Armando Williams:
    "this should be fun"

    LMAO

    Bush wanted to take over The mideast so he can have all the oil. Which means more money.
    Do we live on the same planet? Who owns the oil fields in the middle east? That's right, the countries where they are located.

    I know the left has this extreme and inane hatred of Bush, but he's gone man, let it go, your guy is in charge now.

    Their "share" would be all of it. Which, interestingly, is EXACTLY what we did.

    Apparently, there is one thing were aren't going to get to miss now that Bush is gone, the whining and chanting that everything is all Bush's fault. You know, I must've missed it when Bush became all THREE branches of government.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.