Any investors in the Quad City Area???

Any investors in the Quad City Area???

Rental Property Investor · Moline, IL · Member since 2018 · 39 posts · 27 votes

Just wondering if there are any investors/landlords on here in the Quad City area. I have 20 rental units on the Illinois side. Looking to network.

1Reply
85 views

Most Popular Reply

rock island, IL · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 2 votes
7y

Hey Alex:  I am a local QC Invester and I am interested in getting to one of your meet ups in the QC.  Could you please let me know when the next one is.  I would appreciate it.  Thanks. Rich

See this reply in the discussion

15 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Quad Cities (IA and IL) · Member since 2016 · 107 posts · 34 votes
    7y

    @David Nino Hey David, I am not an investor but a licensed Realtor in the area. I can connect you with some investors that I know in the area. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Moline, IL · Member since 2018 · 39 posts · 27 votes
    7y

    Do you know of an REIAs around here?

  • New to Real Estate · Charlotte NC · Member since 2018 · 40 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    I'm looking for buyers in the Quad cites area. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Quad Cities (IA and IL) · Member since 2016 · 107 posts · 34 votes
    7y

    @David Nino There is a group of investors that meet monthly in the Quad Cities, check the events page to find out when the next meeting is the last one was this past Tuesday.

  • Tara KinneyPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Bettendorf, IA · Member since 2016 · 62 posts · 39 votes
    7y

    I am an investor in the QCA - but I only invest on the Iowa side (more landlord friendly and much cheaper property taxes).    If you have anything on the Iowa side, feel free to reach out to me.  Specifically looking for 4 plexes on up to 10 units or so (small multifamily).

  • Investor · Davenport, IA · Member since 2016 · 121 posts · 45 votes
    7y

    Thanks @Samuel O. posts the meetings. There are a few other meetings in the QC as well: QC RPA (Quad Cities Rental Properties Association) and Pat Wilder posts one on meetup.com as well. We hope to see you at our next meeting! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Moline, IL · Member since 2018 · 39 posts · 27 votes
    7y

    awesome, thanks for the info.

  • rock island, IL · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Hey Alex:  I am a local QC Invester and I am interested in getting to one of your meet ups in the QC.  Could you please let me know when the next one is.  I would appreciate it.  Thanks. Rich

  • Rental Property Investor · Princeton, IL · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    I'm in Princeton, about an hour east of QC.  Looking to network in North Central Illinois. I'm interested in small-medium sized multi-family properties. TY.

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, Palm Springs CA · Member since 2016 · 190 posts · 65 votes
    7y

    Hey everyone. Recently started expanding into central Illinois. We have properties already under contract there in Peoria, let's connect. We need buyers/attorneys/JV Wholesalers/etc;

    ~Sherri

  • Morrison Illinois · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    I'm from the Quad Cities. Currently living in Morrison Illinois. Looking to start up and close on my first deal. Looking to network and learn from others. I've got several properties I've lined up by networking that I'm struggling to get my hands on and close. Properties ranging from $10,000 to $80,00 with great potential and high ARV. It's nice to see others from my area!

  • Tara KinneyPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Bettendorf, IA · Member since 2016 · 62 posts · 39 votes
    7y

    I live and invest in the quad ciites....what kind of questions do you have?  We do have a monthly meeting if you'd like to come and network.  Not sure if the next one is scheduled yet, but it's posted in the networking section when it gets scheduled.  Feel free to reach out if you have some questions.

  • Investor · Davenport, IA · Member since 2016 · 121 posts · 45 votes
    7y

    @Rich Beam - Your message completely slid under my radar. Send me your email address and I would be happy to add you to the list. 

    @Anthony Giaquinto @Sherri Stokes & @Jesse Simpson - I would like to connect with all of you. I'm going to send you a message / request.

  • Morrison Illinois · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    @Alex Bock, I look forward to it! 

    Thank you! 

  • Investor · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Is the Quad Cities Rental Property Assoc still active?  We are property owners in Davenport and also on the Illinois side 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.