Single Family House - Strategies, price, etc.

Single Family House - Strategies, price, etc.

Gresham, OR · Member since 2017 · 25 posts · 7 votes

Aloha!

I would appreciate your thoughts on a new property I just bought.

Single Family Residence

7 bedrooms, 2 baths

Converting it into a duplex a possibility, but wanted to hear your take on whether or not it would be best to rent it out As Is or converting it as a duplex. Cost for construction would not be a problem.

How much can I rent it for and can I profit more if I rent it out As Is or as a duplex? The property is in Ewa Beach. Estimates would be greatly appreciated! :) 

Mahalo in advance!

Rocky

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    @Rocky Pe Benito I am not familiar with that market however, 7 bed 2 bath is such an odd house, I would definitely look at converting that into a duplex for sure if not maybe even a triplex somehow. Adding a bathroom and a small kitchen. More flows on one property vs one flow. Slightly lower rents but x2 or x3 would be highest and best use in my opinion. Congratulations on the new property! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.