Investor friendly title companies in Atlanta

Investor friendly title companies in Atlanta

Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
Hello everyone! I work for a builder during the day but I would love to get into “wholesale” I’ve have found investors (and I’m open to more) However, I’m having a hard time finding Title companies that are investor friendly. Does anyone in the Atlanta area or it’s surrounding areas know of any companies open to working with wholesellers?
0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Playa del Carmen, México · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Hi @Arlin Guzman and welcome to BiggerPockets!

    What do you need the title companies to do for you as an investor? Here in Georgia we close with attorneys, as you probably know, so there's not typically much interaction with the title company for a wholesale transaction.

  • Sid BobbaPro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Fremont, CA · Member since 2016 · 83 posts · 24 votes
    8y

    Agree with Mitch, in Georgia it is title attorney who closes the transaction. We use Josh Rand and Associates for all our wholesale transactions, they are a local shop and Josh has been terrific for us, check them out.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.